marți, 20 octombrie 2009

Christmas Stocking

I've had this idea for a card in my mind for weeks! So, I took the opportunity that Winter Wonderland has given us and the card has finally come to life. :) I conceived the card as two doors opening to reveal a room decorated for Christmas (I used symbols such as a Christmas wreath, present, stockings...). The back of the card can be used to write a message. I was hoping to achieve a warm and cosy atmosphere through colors, I hope you like it! :) Merry Christmas everyone! :)







3 comentarii:

Teri spunea...

Fantastic card - love the cosy effect!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Teri spunea...

Really lovely card. The fireplace is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lynda spunea...

Oh this is a really beautiful card and idea. Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

Lynda xxx