joi, 8 octombrie 2009

Christmas Teddy

I know, another Christmas card... But besides the fact that I just love Christmas, it is also the time to start making cards for that holiday and to start thinking about what gifts to buy/make and for whom. This time, my card is for the challenge at Sketch and Stash, following their sketch, which is simple yet beautiful. I like them simple, as I like to make my cards when my children are asleep, so I don't have a lot of time to craft; the simpler, the better! :)

For this card, almost everything is from a new stash: the background paper, the stamp, the ribbon. The flower is made from some chenille I had for several months but never used. I thought it fits well with the rest of the card because it sends your mind to the plush of the teddies. The whole card is actually prettier in life, with vivid colors. It seems to me my camera did not catch that very well, but I hope it still gives you an idea of the real thing.


3 comentarii:

Chrissie spunea...

Such a gorgeous card Simona, love that wonderful image and vibrant colour combo.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky spunea...

What a beautiful card Simona... I love that sweet image so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill spunea...

aww this is so cute and absolutely beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx