joi, 1 octombrie 2009

Clowns at Birthday

Hi again, with another card. I lost some sleep, but at least it's done! :) Rather colorful and fun, it was conceived for a child. I haven't used such bright colors in my cards before, but I thought that orange was the perfect match for the background paper that I had and for the clowns as well... The technique I used is decoupage (which is the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week), and I took the sketch from Moving Along with the Times; it was offered as a challenge, along with a theme: no stamps. That's great for me, as I don't have many of them and I'm also broke spending all my money on crafting items, trying to catch up with the other ladies who have been making cards for a lot longer... :)

The three balloons at the top are also decoupaged and mounted on foam tape, as well as the two squares. The sentiment is a puffy sticker. I am quite pleased with the result. If you think so too, that would encourage me to try further... Thank you so much for looking! :)


7 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

Lovely card, really bright & cheery.

Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week

Jan x

thread-bare spunea...

Wow this is brilliant. I love the way you have used my sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT xx Clare x

Hazel (Didos) spunea...

Ah this is stunning, I love your card. don't try to catch up with others as you will be really broke. I tried and have decided I can't afford to get everything,!!!! Wish I could though! Thnaks for jopining in woith us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Shell spunea...

i love the bright colours on this card and i'm loveing the cute clowns too. know what you mean about being broke, all my spare cash goes on more craft stuff.
shell x

Vee spunea...

This is just fabulous. I love your design. Thanks for joinong Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison spunea...

lovely bright card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally spunea...

Very fun card. The supplies come in time hun. Don't try to buy them all at once, because you will buy things you will never use..Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.