miercuri, 9 decembrie 2009

Christmas Bells

Well, I just couldn't miss such a great opportunity to make as many Christmas cards as possible, so here I am again taking part in another challenge or two... ;) I love, love, love Christmas, and it seems I'm not the only one now that I have children. :) My son was so happy and full of life as we were decorating the house for the holidays while listening to Christmas carols and singing along! It made me so happy!

The background paper is shimmery gold, and I colored the bells using gold gel pens (two hues). It looks much more elegant in real-life, but I used the flash on purpose because I wanted to capture the glitter for you to see it better.



I submitted this card to:
Everybody-Art - Red/Green
Creative Card Crew - Gold or Silver
Stampin'for the Weekend - Red, Green and Gold
Stampavie and More - Red and Green
Paper Cutz - Christmas
Stamp Something - Glitzy Somethings
Pile It On - Tinsel Town
Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
Clearly i Stamp - Winter Theme


Thanks for looking, I hope it won't be long before I have the chance to create a new one! :)

10 comentarii:

Denise Clark spunea...

What beautiful Christmas bells! Love the way they shine. You did a terrific job with this card!

Liz spunea...

beautiful ..thanks for joining incy wiincy this week.liz xx

Kevin Renz spunea...

Beautiful card and thank you for joining us at Clearly Inspired Challenges.

Valérie Goldenschue spunea...

Une très jolie carte, merci de ta participation à stampavie and more

Georgia spunea...

Lovely card Simona - I love the bells and the ribbon looks so pretty! I love your blog background too! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month! :)
Georgia xx

Nancy spunea...

Gorgeous card, Simona:O) Love the fab image, and that ribbon is brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

~Denise Lynn~ spunea...

Beautiful holiday card! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. :)

BA spunea...

really beautiful
thnaks for joining us at stamapvie & more
xoxo BA

Anne H. spunea...

Such a lovely Christmas-card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :-)

Anonim spunea...

the gel pens look awesome.
Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis