miercuri, 18 ianuarie 2012

Glamour Winter

Today I am showing you card that I consider very elegant and I hope you like it too. I am entering this card into the ABC Christmas Challenge (A for Anything Goes); the holidays are gone, but the spirit is here throughout the year... at least for me! :)

The coat was made by covering a lady silhouette from piece of card stock with dark red velvet fabric, accessorized with a silver belt (a button) and crystal "buttons", white fur (made from ribbon) and a chic matching handbag with a golden bead handle. The background is currently my favourite paper and it comes from Casa Retro: it is light blue vellum paper, with delicate snowflakes. This is why I am entering the card into the Gingersnap Creations challenge (GC135 - Use Your Favourite Paper). They have a wonderful prize but even more attractive is the chance of being a Home Page Artist.

I am also entering the card into the Creative Card Crew challenge (#2 Seeing Red) and into the My Time to Craft challenge (171 Your Favourite Embellishment - mine are crystals, they add elegance and class to any card!).






The card is very versatile, it can be used for a multitude of purposes: for Christmas, birthday... almost anything you could think of! So here it is for you to enjoy...

Wishing you a great week!
Simona


7 comentarii:

Jean Franks Beck spunea...

What a fabulous and fun card! I love how you've constructed the glamorous winter coat and handbag, and I can see why you love that snowflake paper so. Thanks for sharing with Gingersnap Creations!

paper fun spunea...

Wow!!! I thought this was factory made. I am so impressed. Awesome creation.

Thanks for seeing red with us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Heidi spunea...

So nice! Thank you for

Anonim spunea...

lovely card, Thanks for Enter our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

PS you can enter as many times as you like we have no limit!!!

Please consider turning off word verification!

Simona spunea...

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, I also turned off word verification! Thanks for telling me! have a wonderful week!

Gail Is This Mutton? spunea...

An amazing card, so original! I love that red coat

Andie's Space spunea...

Hi Simona,
This looks lovely. What an elegant outfit. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx